On The Map Travel strongly recommends the purchase of trip insurance for clients purchasing travel. We also require clients to sign our Insurance Waiver before departing on their trip.
Trip & Baggage Insurance
With more than 20 years of industry experience, Travel Guard is one of America’s leading travel insurance plan providers. They specialize in providing innovative travel insurance, assistance and emergency travel service plans for millions of travelers and thousands of companies throughout the world. With a couple of clicks you can get an instant quote from Travel Guard and purchase your policy instantly. Click on the logo above for more information.
Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection unites two acclaimed names: John Noel, a pioneer in travel protection and assistance, and Berkshire Hathaway, the global powerhouse behind some of the world’s most famous brands. Berkshire Hathaway specializes in travel insurance services for both domestic and international travelers and offers comprehensive travel insurance protection that includes everything from medical evacuation to lost document assistance. Click the banner above for a quick and simple quote.
We are members ourselves – so are our families. We believe that MedjetAssist is a necessary addition to regular trip and travel insurance. It can be purchased by the trip or on an annual basis – covering you no matter where you go – on pleasure or business. Unlike other evacuation services, MedjetAssist lets you decide which hospital will be your final destination. Plus, there’s no medical necessity clause. If you are hospitalized, they will be there to pick you up — regardless of the nature of your illness or injury. Domestic air medical evacuation averages $10,000 to $20,000, and internationally, it can exceed $75,000. But not with the medical evacuation service of MedjetAssist. As a member, if you are ever hospitalized more than 150 miles away from home, MedjetAssist will send a medically equipped and staffed aircraft to pick you up and fly you to the hospital of your choice — at no additional charge. No transportation cost limitations. No pre-existing condition exclusions. Just peace of mind each and every time you travel. In 2009, Travel + Leisure Magazine recommended Medjet in their Travel Safety Tips. MedJetAssist is the preferred supplier for AARP for medical evacuation. Members can get discounted rates using their AARP member numbers. For more information, click on the logo above.
Blue Ribbon Bags
Blue Ribbon Bags, LLC (BRB) offers service agreements designed to repay each customer for baggage lost on flights. If the airline loses your luggage and it is not returned to you within 4 full days of your flight landing, Blue Ribbon Bags will send you a check for the replacement value, per bag. Payments are guaranteed, even if your bag shows up on the 5th day.
Blue Ribbon Bags, LLC offers three levels of baggage replacement:
|SERVICE AGREEMENT FEE||REPLACEMENT VALUE|
* Service Fee is per person. Replacement Value is per bag.
With Blue Ribbon Bags:
- PROOF OF BAGGAGE CONTENT’S VALUE (RECEIPTS) IS NOT REQUIRED TO RECEIVE PAYMENT.
- ONE PURCHASE ($5) COVERS ALL BAGGAGE CHECKED AT THE AIRPORT, INCLUDING BAGGAGE CHECKED AT THE GATE AT THE LAST MINUTE BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT.
- YOU MAY PURCHASE BAGGAGE PROTECTION UP TO THE MOMENT PRIOR TO YOUR FLIGHT’S DEPARTURE.
- ONE PURCHASE ($5) COVERS YOUR BAGGAGE ON A ROUND TRIP OR ONE WAY TICKET, REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF CONNECTIONS OR STOPOVERS, AS LONG AS ALL FLIGHTS UNDER A SINGLE AIRLINE CONFIRMATION NUMBER.
- IF MULTIPLE FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED SEPARATELY AND ARE UNDER DIFFERENT AIRLINES CONFIRMATION NUMBERS, SEPARATE SERVICE AGREEMENTS WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED FOR EACH FLIGHT.
- PAYOUTS ARE LIMITED TO 2 LOST BAGS PER PERSON.
- PAYMENTS ARE GUARANTEED, EVEN IF YOUR BAGS SHOW UP ON THE 5th DAY.
- A CLAIM MUST BE FILED WITH THE AIRLINE BEFORE A CLAIM MAY BE FILED WITH BLUE RIBBON BAGS.
- LOST BAGGAGE REPORTS CAN BE FILED ONLINE AT WWW.BLUERIBBONBAGS.COM OR BY PHONE AT (888) BAGGAGE (888-224-4243), 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK.
- NO THEFT OR MISSING CONTENTS OF BAGGAGE ARE INCLUDED IN THIS AGREEMENT. COVERAGE APPLIES TO LOST BAGGAGE BY THE AIRLINE ONLY.
- BLUE RIBBON BAGS SERVICE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED.
You are eligible for baggage replacement if:
- Your checked baggage does not arrive at your destination.
- You file a lost baggage claim with the airline on whose plane your baggage should have arrived and are given a file reference number or file locator number from the airline.
- You report a mishandled bag with Blue Ribbon Bags.
- Your baggage is not returned to you within four (4) days of your flight arrival date, as documented by the airline.